Monday, April 4, 2011

January

January was also a big month...

The first two weeks of the month, Daniel had training in Georgia so I went home. Something about spending my 25th birthday in a town where I didn't know very many people did not seem appealing!

During my visit, I had an opportunity to relax, pig out, and hang out with friends I haven't had the opportunity to see in a while. It was so nice! Even Andy came to visit for a couple of days. After his training, Daniel drove through Tennessee to pick me up. We even had the chance to meet up with his mom and spend some time with her before we headed back to Virginia.

Back in Virginia, I was very homesick for my puppy boy and insisted we hit the road running on the house hunt. We were very fortunate to find a house to accommodate the three of us (!!), Andy, and company in an area of town where we people knew also lived.

Our Virginia Home!


No comments:

Post a Comment