All this week, Daniel and I have been doing little things to get him ready to leave for DC in a couple weeks. We bought him some new shoes, shirts, pants, socks, got his hair cut, and yesterday the biggest adventure of them all... MEETING RELATORS!
Relator #1:
Now here is an interesting character. He was a rather hefty man who took us to his desk that was very messy and took notes about what we were saying, but spelled nothing correctly. Not our names or address (That we spelled out several times for him)... NOTHING! If he had anything to do with it Dan and Katy Miller would be selling their house in Crosser Rove.
Relator #2:
LOVE HER! She was very helpful, organized, and as a retired teacher, I could relate to her. She explained her action plan and what she could do for us and asked us if what all we expected from her. She said she'd come by next week to help us "set the stage" to help sell the house faster and discuss what kind of listing price we should go with. Oh yeah, and she got to know us! That was nice, too.
We'll see what happens. Both are coming by next week, but I'm pretty sure KatIE MillS has made her decision! After all, I'm the one staying behind ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Selling one's house is not one of the greatest times in life. Been there and done that too many times. People poking around is not one of my favorite things. Will be thinking of you and praying everything goes well. I noticed I am signed in as Betsy's Mom, but I am Phyllis.
ReplyDelete