After years of blog stalking friends, I finally caved and I'm starting my own blog!
The past couple of months have been crazy around here for the Mills family...
April: We finally moved into a house! You guys have no idea how stir crazy I was getting in that tiny apartment. Andy's energy was too much for such a confined space. Andy has LOVED having a backyard.
May: Daniel graduated from UAB with a Master's in Computer Science with a certificate in Computer Forensics and the job hunt was officially on. (So very proud of him and his smartness!)
June: I started my Master's in Special Education with a certificate in Gifted Education. Boy was my first class an eye opener/exciting. I forgot how much I enjoy learning about kids... even through the academic side.
July: We celebrated our 2 year anniversary and Daniel applies for his dream job with thoughts of "You never know until you try!"
August: I started my third year teaching (Wow! You have no idea how fast that seems to have flown by) and dream job comes knocking with an interview.
September: And the dream job is now an official first job for Daniel! He got the job at NASA and we're off to D.C.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have said this to Daniel, it seems NASA likes to hire people who already have chaotic lives (Right, Kelly?) But we're super excited for this adventure that awaits us in a new city. I created this blog as a way of not only documenting our new adventure for my own purposes, but to allow all our loved ones to know what's going on in our lives.. so, if you want to know, this is the place to come for the latest updates! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment