Monday, April 4, 2011

Baby Bump and Gender


Although I have known about Baby Mills for a long time, I felt silly taking baby bump pictures till I felt like I actually had something to show. But, around 15 weeks, the bump started to be a little bit more noticeable. Here are some pictures that capture it.

15 weeks

18 weeks


Next week (April 12th), we have our next ultrasound. Through this ultrasound, the doctor will check to make sure everything is developing as it should and be able to tell us whether Baby Mills is a boy or a girl!

We have a poll up on Facebook for our friends and family to vote as to which gender they think. If you do not have Facebook, but would like to be a part of the polling process, you can e-mail me (keamills@gmail.com) or leave a comment on here.

I'm so excited to finally know! I know in reality it hasn't been that long, but my heart feels like its been years. It does not truly matter the gender, but having the answer to this simple question will make planning a lot easier for me. Although I have had several friends lately who have chosen not to find out the gender of their children, I am not sure if I could ever make it that far! Kudos those of you can. I admire you and your patience a lot because the suspense is killing me!

1 comment: